1. Click above to download and print your Hypie™ mask on heavy weight paper, or you can glue your mask to cardboard later.
2. Once printed, cut your mask peices out along the dotted lines. Then find the nearest adult and have them cut out the eye-holes.
3. Hold the mask up to your face. If the eye-holes are too small for you to see through them, have your adult enlarge them until you can see.
4. Glue your antennas to the back of the face mask inbetween the eyes.
5. Once your mask is assembled, punch a small hole on each side and attach string.
6. Safety Pin the "H" to your shirt.